Important Covid-19 Information For Our Customers.
**PLEASE READ UPDATED PROCEDURES NOW IN PLACE AT SAVAGE FORD **
In response to the current Covid-19 Outbreak here is a list of ADDITIONAL and PREVENTATIVE measures we are taking for the foreseeable future to keep our staff and customers safe:
• PLEASE CALL AHEAD BEFORE VISITING OUR DEALERSHIP
• If you chose to enter our dealership please respect SOCIAL DISTANCING and use our hand sanitizer
• Limit what you touch
• Debit machines will be sanitized after EVERY transaction, NO CASH TRANSACTION
• Our public restroom will be closed
• Our customer lounge area will be closed
• Service loaners and our courtesy shuttle will not be available
• Discount Car rentals is closed. But will be available for insurance replacement claims.
• Electronic methods of payment will be made available
Sales: WE ASK THAT YOU CALL, EMAIL OR USE OUR WEBSITE FOR ANY AND ALL SALES INQUIRIES. We can arrange a meeting on an appointment basis after prior customer screening. We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have via these forms of communications. We can also send pictures of the new or used vehicle you inquired about.
Service: WE WILL OFFER A PICK UP AND DROP OFF SERVICE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS WHO REQUIRE SERVICING ON THEIR FORD VEHICLE. If you enter our dealership for Servicing PLACE YOUR KEY IN A PLASTIC BAG before handing them to our service advisors (bags will be supplied at the counter)
Parts: PLEASE CALL AHEAD FOR ALL PARTS INQUIRES.
The goal of these measures is to limit traffic within our dealership to protect both our staff and customers.
The entire Savage Ford Team is here to help our current and future customers. However, we want to do it in the safest way possible during these unprecedented times. We ask that you respect and adhere to these measures.
Please call with any questions or concerns @ 705-753-2110 or visit our website www.savageford.ca
Thank you and Stay safe everyone!